Do you know someone who has the potential to be one of Scotland’s next generation of business leaders?
1. Companies can put forward their own candidates. The Fellowship is ideal for companies who want to explore new markets, products or plan succession. Download The Company Prospectus
2. Individuals can apply directly through Open Enrolment. They may be ready to accelerate their careers or want to return to Scotland with a high growth firm. Whilst there can be no guarantees, we do expect to find jobs for all of the graduating Fellows. Download The Open Enrolment Prospectus
What marks the Fellowship out is that it is:
1. Global but rooted in Scotland – the Saltire Fellows are exposed to networks around the world and spend time on the ground in the US and China with a very Scottish perspective.
2. World class – teaching by Babson College in Boston (the #1 Business School in the world for entrepreneurship) and the best of the Scottish Business Schools.
3. Immersion in the Boston Ecosystem – 15 weeks of the programme is in Boston giving the opportunity to build networks and work for a Boston based business.
4. Very hands on – combined with world class teaching from Babson faculty who have run businesses themselves, the Fellows undertake live projects inside businesses in Scotland and the US – getting to apply the theory in practice.
5. Low cost – The cost is substantially lower than any comparable high quality executive education programme.
Please contact Sandy Kennedy, Chief Executive
The Saltire Foundation