Director of the Year Awards
Celebrating Business Leadership
The IoD Scotland Director of the Year Awards Ceremony & Dinner is being held on 22 March 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Glasgow.
The Institute of Directors’ philosophy is to support, represent and set standards for directors, encouraging entrepreneurial activity and promoting responsible business practice, so that we all become better leaders.
The IoD Scotland Director of the Year Awards celebrate individuals’ business achievements in 2017. We want to hear about your successes.
Whether you are involved in media or manufacturing, e-commerce or the public or third sector, an entrepreneurial director of a start-up company or an NXD of a large corporation, why not share your success story?
Effective, dynamic, ambitious and creative leaders deserve recognition – their success is good for Scotland’s economy, its local communities and its future generations.
Consider nominating a colleague or client.
Nominate Now! Being nominated for an Award is great for you and your organisation, so why not register and start a nomination?
No-Nonsense Nomination Process
- Nominations are open to all at director level or equivalent, whether you are an IoD member or not
- The Awards are free to enter and the process is streamlined
- You can enter as many categories as you wish in Phase 1 with just one nomination form
- We provide examples of completed forms, so you can see the kind of thing we’re after
- All short-listed finalists receive feedback from the judging panel
- Entries should relate to work undertaken between January and December 2017
- Each nomination should include information under all headings. All nominations are assessed on the evidence presented, including requested figures and financials. Any entries that do not include information under all headings may be marked down
- In order that nominations can be assessed equally, please respect the word count
- You can start your entry and return to it at any point before the submission deadline
Deadline for Nominations: Monday 11 December 2017 and winners are announced at the Awards Ceremony & Dinner on Thursday 22 March.
We are happy to answer any queries and provide guidance: email@example.com, or 01577 865498
A reminder of our winners from March 2017…