Director of the Year Awards
Celebrating Business Leadership
The IoD Scotland Awards Ceremony, to be held on 23 March 2017, celebrates individuals’ business achievements in 2016, and is now OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS.
The Institute of Directors exists to support businesses and the people who run them, and the IoD Scotland Awards celebrates those directors whose purpose, passion and perseverance have led them to leadership excellence.
Whether you are involved in media or manufacturing, e-business or the public or third sector, whether you are an entrepreneurial director of a start-up company or an NXD of a large corporation, IoD Scotland wants to hear about your successes.
Remember to nominate before the deadline of Monday 12 December 2016.
Being nominated for an Award is great for you, great for your organisation and great for business, so why not register and start a nomination?
Here’s what a recent award winner said, “Awards are a great recognition of the work the organisation has done. It is a privilege to be part of that. Inspiration comes with recognition and it encourages you to go out and inspire others.”
No-Nonsense Nomination Process
- Nominations are open to all at director level or equivalent, whether or not you are an IoD member
- The Awards are free to enter and the process is streamlined.
- You can enter as many categories as you wish with just one nomination form.
- We will provide examples of completed forms, so you can see the kind of thing we’re after.
- All short-listed finalists receive feedback from the judging panel.
All nominees whether from major corporates, family businesses, SMEs, the public sector, charities or social enterprise, are at the heart of driving the growth, innovation and collaboration which are key to Scotland’s success.
Winners will be announced at the Crowne Plaza Glasgow on Thursday 23 March 2017 at a black-tie Gala Dinner, which brings together 350 business leaders for an evening of celebration and connecting with colleagues.
- Submission deadline: Monday 12 December 2016
- Shortlist announced: Monday 20 February 2017
- Awards Ceremony & Gala Dinner: Thursday 23 March 2017
We are happy to answer any queries and provide guidance: email@example.com or call 01577 865498.
Over 400 guests celebrated at the 12th IoD Scotland Director of the Year Awards – a reminder of the Awards Ceremony, held on Thursday 17 March 2016 can be found here