Urban Uprising – Fundraising Coordinator
Urban Uprising is looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated person to help shape our future. Ideally you’ll be based in, or near to Edinburgh or Glasgow and we are looking for someone who can commit 1-3 hours per week.
Who we are
Urban Uprising launched in late 2013. We fund rock climbing and adventurous activities for hard to reach young people from challenging urban areas. Currently we run several projects in Glasgow and Edinburgh. We plan to expand to other cities within the UK.
Key Objective of Fundraising Coordinator Role
• To ensure a continuous funding stream to enable our projects
• To apply to funds
• To manage our relationship with these funds
• To help identify new funding streams and overall funding strategy
Skills and experience needed
• A highly-motivated quick learner able to work on own initiative
• Sound IT skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fundraising and grant experience desirable but not essential
• You will help Urban Uprising in its mission to improve the lives of hard to reach young people
• We’re expanding. You will get to be part of and help shape this exciting process
• Urban Uprising is small, dynamic and committed. By joining us you have the opportunity to affect real change and be part of a motivated team!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org